Wednesday, November 28, 2007

what's happening to me today?!!

It's kinda weired today... just feel very lazy... and don't wanna do anything... anything...
yes... I did think about doing something... like reading , studying or so...

but just cannot have that energy to do all of that things.... >.<" why why why ~~

I don't want me to be like that !!!



oh... it's because of the chololates ?? I had lots of chololates this afternoon ...

it supposed to make me excited !! yes... that's what chololates supposed to give... it calls " the side effect " ?? hahaha but seems I'm not affected by it ...

I've been addicted to chocolate for a long time ~

well ~ I got to say... I've been addicted to many dessert ^c^"

chocolate, brownie,cheese,bagle,bread,spicy food..... lots of stuffs !!



~SWEET SWEET SWEET~

LIFE IS UNCERTAIN...

EAT DESSERT FIRST !!

No comments: