Monday, November 12, 2007

Just Believe In What You Believe 。。。

"Just believe in what you believe... and don't let others twist your mind "
yeah.. that's a saying what I think about now...
one of my friends just judged my relationship when I went to Japan...
well~ I felt a little bit upset at her... cause she isn't me !! she couldn't say something like that...
she isn't in the situation and she haven't got this kinda situation as well...
maybe you got to in there and you would understand what's really going on...
but maybe I could understand why she thought so...
cause if I were her I probably would think so too... but that was the "past me"...
in the past... I was kinda rational... even if I was in a relationship...
I just couldn't believe in others... I was always thinking maybe he just wanted to get something from me !! something bad...
but who knows this time I just jump in totally... cannot help myself !! . . .
( cannot believe myself either... is it Anita ?? HAHAHA )
now... I'm like keep everything simple...
don't try to make things complicated...
just be happier ~
if you asked me ... " am I happiness ? "
I would definitely give you a big "YES" ~
*** ~ YES... I AM HAPPINESS ~ ***

No comments: