Thursday, November 8, 2007

I am in Japan again !! ^__^ ||

Im now in Nara where is my David's university located
remembered the first day when I was at the airport ... my mood got very complicated...
cause I skipped the class and came here secreatly !!
but anyway... I just did what I wanted to do... !!

from the first day till today... I was like ate a lot of food ... every meal was big !!
I told him that if I lived with him everyday... I would become fat in a very short time.... >.<
kinda terrible isnt it?!
and he always eats very fast .. fast... cannot chase the speed of him when we are eating...
so every time when we finish one meal ... I always feel very uncomfortable with my belly... !!
hey... you just cannot slow down when you're eating ??
he's sleeping now.... it's already 1 past 10 PM... and I'm hungry now...
but I cannot do anything but sitting here playing computer....

hey hey hey... wake up !! WAKE UP !!

No comments: