Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am back from Japan ~

I'm back !! Time moved so fast ~ my 5 days visiting just ended up yesterday... !!
I'm ganna start to miss him again !! >.<"
This time we went to some place where I haven't been to...
神戶 at night、岡山縣 visited the Okayama Korakuen Garden嵐山 嵯峨野
took the Sagano romatic train .... all of them was great !!
We also had a kinda "explore" in the second day ~ we couldn't make it to take the train and back to Nara... so we decided to stay in somewhere ... IN THE INTERNET CAFE !!!
and kept going the next day... that's my first time didn't sleep almost 48 hours !! kinda crazy !!
but because it was with him ... so everything was okey for me... ^^"
I would never ever forget all of that ... we seldom see each other... maybe that's why everything we do for me it's like... very precious !!

This time I went there ... also had two dinner with his friends who are came to Japan for honey moon !! during the time... I couldn't understand what were they talking about ...
cause they were speaking Spanish almost all the time !!
It also made me thought that I really have to learn Spanish....
well I've strated to learn anyway... but it all just begining... I still got a long way to go !!~~
but I will try my best... from the simple sentances... hopefully I could do it good one day...
hahaha (^﹏^)b

No comments: