Sunday, November 25, 2007

A film ~ " The Notebook "

A love story... very very touching...I watched the film yesterday... and I was tearing a lot !!
the story is saying that something about the "first love"... you won't forget your first love....
for me... true... I never forgot my first love.... but the different thing is that I had it just let go...
cause it's kinda long time ago...and when I recalled my first love , I was like laughing a lot !!
hahaha cause it's kinda funny and at that time... I was too young to know what love is...
well if you ask me now...what's the love ? probably I would think about it for a while still ...
cannot give you a answer ... it's complicated... true !!

It doesn't mean that you know what love is even if you are growing up

for me... love is becoming simple now... because I was thinking too much before...
I couldn't be very easy to trust someone... it was hard for me to give my heart for someone...
and even... I could say that I haven't truly been in love before...
I was always like... the feeling came very fast and faded away very fast ...
so...I didn't have a long term relationship...( just my first love is one year... is it long or not ?? )
and I changed and changed in every year... my friends always felt that I got and changed boy friend very fast... well... I don't think that's fast actually ... just very easy to accept someone and said yes... but maybe it was not fair... cause usually I didn't give them my heart... "me" always came first ... hahaha kinda selfish... wasn't I ??!!
and I did think that I was searching .... searching a right person... my Mr. right...
anyway... just recalling a little bit again...

the point is NOW ... I have a nice boy friend now !! ^-^ and I love him !!
I do think this time is right... I finally found a right person ...
I hope that I could be with him for very very long time... cannot say ... " forever "
because there are too many unpredictable things... and I don't know if he is thinking the same way with what I am thinking ... so ~
this time I just wanna give me heart... there was many things happened ... and they all proved one thing... I love this guy !! I know myself... many things I didn't do or think that way before...
but now ... different !! indeed !!

when I was watching the film..." THE NOTEBOOK " ...
I was thinking of him much...
miss him very much... ...

No comments: