Monday, November 19, 2007

Really got a serious problem this time ...

I got a serious problem this time... really...
and the only solution is I gotta practice by myself !!
for him and also for myself... I have no chance but do it !!
so I will do it when I recover from "it" !! >.<6>

I haven't thought that I would have this kinda problems before...
and I haven't thought that I would want to make changes and do something just because of him... it's not like my style anyway...
but ... maybe this time is different....
I found that maybe ~ he would be different from all of my ex-bf...
I found that maybe ~ I would give my real heart to a special person...
I found that this is the first time I really care about something about a relationship...
anyway... I will do my best to try...

it's about time to off my computer again...
the last thing on my mind is ....
*** I MISS YOU VERY MUCH ***

No comments: