Monday, November 26, 2007

... Distance ...

my best friend... Sammi .... she told me something that made me feel very sad.... truly...
she seemed to fall in love with a guy and wanted to be with him....
but just because the distance... it's just Taipei and Tainan, 4 hours by driving, 40 min. by flight, one hour and half by high speed rail....
it's not that far actually....
but the guy who wants a girl who can accompany him when he is happy, upset , sick...
whenever he wants to see her... he can see her then... but my friend cannot do that... !!
kinda sad ... really .... feeling sad for her... and sorry for her...
just hope that she could go through it soon ... be happier ...
I'll accompany you anyway...
you can tell me whatever you want
whenever you want
and I would give you some advices then~
but... the point is...
you got to think about it over again...
and be possitive,be brighter...
thinking about what you did ...
what's your real feeling ??!!
stop for a while...
and maybe after you think over again...
you would become better...

No comments: