Saturday, November 24, 2007

MY MOM SAID...

I got a very exciting news from my mom ~
my mom said... " I'd like to take you to Greece with me next year "
when I heard this news ~ I was very excited ~ hahaha ^0^p
I just said..." really??!!! yes!! I wanna go ~ I wanna go ~ "
no matter what there's something try to stop me... I won't be stoped anyway !!
I'm so expected for next year coming ~ it will be a very different year next year ~
there're many things waiting me to fulfill it~
the first is ... I got to have TOEIC test next February !
the second is ... I got to plan my working holiday ~ I'm planing to go to Australia for working holiday since next beginning of October or the end of September !
the third is ... my graduating trip is next June ~ (two weeks trip ) I'm going to go to America again~! but this time is the west coast !! it's better for me since I've been to the east coast !! hahaha I'm gonna graduate from collage soon ~!! dunno I should be have more happy feeling or more worry feeling or.... ??!! but anyway... I tend to have more happy feeling !!
the forth is ... I'm going to Greece with my mom next beginning of September !!
hahaha seems I won't be in Taiwan almost half a year next year ~
and the most big thing is .... I must go to visit my David couple of times next year too !!
see ~ how exciting next year will be ~ !!

No comments: