Sunday, June 22, 2008

Olvera Street




I went to Olvera Street when I was in LA
Olvera Street is the birthplace of the City of Los Angeles, otherwise known as El Pueblo Historic Monument. The colorful village features 27 historic buildings with a traditional Mexican style plaza area. Wander around the marketplace and shop for souvenirs including handcrafted , Mexican wares which are typical of old Mexico.
Stroll through this beautiful street and stop for the popular taquitos or tacos at the outdoor cafes. Olvera Street also offers a variety of traditional authentic Mexican cuisine, with delicious enchiladas, mole and other native dishes.
On weekends you can enjoy outdoor entertainment by strolling bollero musicians, Mariachis music and performances by Aztec Indians and folkloric dancing.
you can find many tranditional stuffs which are representative such as hat, mask, leather stuffs,
food, snacks...ect~ and something religious ... ^^"
I really like there ~ very Mexican ~ havent been to Mexico yet ...
but I guess I will go one day~
I love mexican food and there are many things which are colorful ~ I like colors !!
guess its their style ~ and especially the big hat !! very mexican !! haha
so... I tried to wear it on ~



I bought a painting which is really nice !!

and the mexican woman told me ...

LOS RANCHEROS means COUNTRY PEOPLE !! ^__^

No comments: