Friday, June 20, 2008

Wetzel's Pretzels



when I was in LA, I found this pretzel shop ~ it really caught my eyes !!
I love pretzels !! and this shop has many flavors !! this one is pepperoni twist!!
it looks like having a pizza~ its really yummy ~ I wanted to try Jalabeño twist, but when I found that they had this flavor... its too late... because I already ordered one...
>-<"
I always wanna have something spicy so... ><" and now... Im back ...
I dont have chances to try it anyway...
they not only sell pretzels but also hotdogs,drinks ~
the pretzels they sell is soft one not like the vendors' ~
different tast and the feeling of chewing
I like both anyway... just this kinda shop which serve more different options~
its good !! even its more expensive then the vendors' one... but its worthy !!
hotdogs got couple of flavors as well ~ looks very delicious too !!
and all of their products contains cheese !! cheesy cheesy !! ^0^v
this shop not just only locate in the USA but also in some other cuntries
like Canada, Koera, Mexico...ect... how international ~~ haha
I highly recommend it ~
best pretzels and best hotdogs come from the pretzels shop !!

No comments: