Thursday, June 5, 2008

Im Leaving For America Tonight !!

hey ~ everyone !! Im leaving for America tonight and going to stay there for 2 weeks !!

it's like... Im gonna disappear from here for 2 weeks !! LOL no any phone call , no laptop, and no internet ... so... means... my friends and parents cannot find me if they want...

I cannot get online and check something interesting if I want

haha just all of my classmates accompany me and there's something for sure ~

we must play very hard !! enjoy the 2 weeks trip ~

its the second time that I visit USA

and this time Im gonna go to LA, SFO, and Las Vegas ~ different from the last time~

so ~ Im looking forward to visiting there for sure !!! ^ - ^

I must take many photos and keep them very carefully this time...

because I lost many pictures last time... just because of my poor laptop >╴<"

I stored in it and my laptop was sick !! very terrible ~

and I couldnt fix it up !! my photos just... gone.. .!!! anyway...

that was the past... dont wanna recall it anymore...

just gotta be more careful this time ( well~ I wont bring my laptop this time because just for two weeks ... not that long need me to do so...) I think its not gonna happen again though !

hahaha

when I back to Taiwan I'll upload the pictures and share with everyone ~!!

>>>>><<<<<>>>><<<<<<

No comments: