Monday, June 2, 2008

Bigtom Ice Cream ***


like most of people~ I love ice cream too !!
last week... my friend Sammi and I went to see a movie and after the movie
we had some ice cream ~ " Bigtom " ummm... yummy ~~!!
all of the ice cream is manufactured in U.S.A. ,
using fresh products and advanced production methods~
each of ice cream's nineteen flavors combine the delicious taste of homemade American ice cream and the thick, creamy texture of premium Italian ice cream~
and plus... all of the ice cream is low fat!!
so you dont have to worry about the calories... haha
they not only just sell ice cream but also beverages,waffles,cake...etc.
and... the coffee they serve there is organic coffee !! actually... I cannot tell what the differences...
between organic coffee and ordinary coffee...
LOL ~ but the coffee is good for sure !!
well... there's a funny thing which was interested me...
is the SPOON !!
the spoon we use for having ice cream is MASSAGE SPOON ...!!
what is massage spoon ? I hadn't heard this kinda stuff before...
they said the roundish granulous part can massage your taste bud and make saliva increasing ~
and also massage your acupuncture point ~ ( so maybe good for your health too )
the idea of this spoon is special isnt it ? ^__^/
anyway... the very point is the ice cream is great and I did enjoy it very much !!

No comments: