Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Saying~ Nothing Last Forever... ?!

just recalled this saying... " Nothing Last Forever " !!
dreams change... feelings change... love changes... seems everything would change as time moving forward ...
maybe that's true... I did think so...
when I was teens... I'd been thinking about this many many times...
so... that's why the so-called "best","forever", this kinda words didnt exist truly...
but now... things maybe changed by something...
something I dont know...
I started to believe, to feel what best and forever are...
sometimes ... maybe it just a feeling... come from your heart... not your head...
but when I have this feeling, I also feel a little bit scared ...
because Im afraid of being hurted by someone or something...
I just wanna protect myself from those things which could possibly hurt me...
so... I always keep a very little part for myself... just in case... if I get hurt...
like the situation about my relationship...
I do wanna follow my heart... but still cant !!
because I need something rational...
he made me feel a little bit insecure anyway... (many many reasons...)
so... the thing I can do is... tell him what I feel and share something with him...
and the rest things... just let time to prove it... !!

No comments: