Saturday, May 17, 2008

David went back again...



Have been waited for 5 months and finally I could meet my David ! but time always goes very fast... he just came here for 5 days and then he had to go back again... !! I was gonna cry this time when we said good bye to each other at the airport... really... I was sooo sad... !!

even now... I still very very miss him !!

although we still havent solve "the problem" , we .... !! I was thinking a lot about the problem between us... and also talked to my best friend , see if she could help me out...

I do think we have to try more times and adjust something... if we can solve the problem, we wont have other problems then !! (well... at least it's like that now) it's very important anyway!!

I really feel sorry to him and hopefully we really work it out one day !!

because... I love him !!

No comments: