Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Got a Job Already!! Im in ~

yes !! I got a job already !!
I went to a interview last Friday... and the manager informed me yesterday ~ so I have to start working on June 23rd ! because they are kinda urgent, I must get started and be ready to work before I graduate from the collage... feel everything just happened so quick and so suddently !
am I ready? I asked myself... the answer is... unsure...
well... but I'll do my best and make everything fine anyway...
I still have a little bit time... and I dont wanna feel sorry to myself and either to my parents and the future ...
before that... I have many things have to do and prepare...
I gotta pass my final exam (be serious~ its very important !!)
and Im gonna go to America (its our graduation trip ) for 2 weeks...
when I back from America it will be 18th of June...
then... Im gonna move to Taipei on June 21st !! (everything is kinda bind together !)
and start working on June 23rd ... haha busy busy
now... I feel kinda exciting and a little bit uneasy about everything though...
hope everything would be fine !!
I always think when things happen it just happen ...
sometimes you dont have to think that much and it just comes...
but true... everyone would worry about something...
its natural ... just sometimes you got to take it easy !!
do your best ~ then let it be ~ ^__^

2 comments:

Shiveeleaves said...

congrats on getting yourself a job! :)

Anita said...

haha thank you !! ^__^