Friday, May 30, 2008

The Police Towed My Motorbike Away ...!!

what a bad day today !!
originally... it was going to be a lovely day... but... something happened...
I went to see a movie with my friend and had some nice ice cream and coffee as our afternoon tea today...
I parked my motorbike just in front of the theater...
actually... I didnt know that area cannot be parked...
because many people just parked there and I didnt even know that is illegal !!
well... when I enjoyed my happy time and back to where I parked...
I just found … WHAT?? WHERE'S MY MOTORBIKE ??
I wasnt nervous actually... just a little bit upset !
and I just called my dad and talked about this to him because I need something which I can take my motorbike back...
and my dad came... he was very engry at me... and also he took many other things to scold me!
I was like... shouted back !! ( I know its not good anyway...)
anyway... just I got very bad mood tonight...
and wanna write it down...
have to study hard tomorrow because of the coming exam...
even thought I dont wanna do that...
I still gotta do it...
well... tomorrow will be a better day....!! haha

No comments: