Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Im Back !!

Im back !! took the midnight flight and passed 12 hours plus bus 4 hours and waiting time 2 hours ... finally I got home at noon !!
almost didnt have sleep on the plane and bus... its like over 24 hours awake... Im now feeling kinda tired.... didnt use computer for quite a while ... so, just got online and checked my mail box... " !! wow too many mail didnt read yet !! " that is the first reaction when I opened my gmail !! I finally done it !!
the whole trip was good , just felt very rush some days ><"
that's why I dont like traveling with a group !! but I couldnt anything but accept it , coz its part of my credit I gotta pass it of course !! (also its my graduation trip)
anyway... now I just wanna sleep for couple of hours ...
really tired now my eyes are telling me that they need some rest !! hahaha
so... will write something about my trip when I awake then ~!! ^__^

2 comments:

Mohamed Shaban said...

hi .. welcome back .. and have a nice day .. my regards

Anita said...

thanks !! ^__^