Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HEY!! Burrito !!!


I was searching something fun to see, something good to eat , and something nice to buy in Las Vegas ~ because we are gonna leave for America just this coming Friday !!
( its a graduation trip )
we are gonna go to LA, SFO, and Las Vegas !!
actually... since it's a graduation trip , I didnt prepare anything (almost...)
it's like... all I have to do is..... follow the tour guide and he must bring us to the place should be...
haha... usually I would do some preparation before ...
just its kinda lazy this time... well... but I still do some small reaserch ...
because we'll have some free time that we can go anywhere we wanted...
anyway... when I searched the food , I found "Chipotle" which is a restaurant serves very delicious Burrito !!! I can't wait to have it !!
I had Burrito couple of times when I was in America before ~ I love it !!
and this one they serve not only just good Burrito but also cheap ~!!
and for me ... I just need eat one wrap I will feel full... indeed !!
so excited that I'll have some Mexican food soon ~~ ( here I come ~ ^o^/ )
I kept searching then .... and I found one guy who's a fan of Burrito ~
its kinda interested me really!!
because he own a blog which is analysing Burrito
and he's doing great job actually !!
he's not just giving informations of where can eat, which chain is good, but also analysing many different Burrito at different restaurants (new open, famous one... etc)
check his site here~ http://www.burritoblog.com/ and you will know...
seems this guy is truly crazy about Burrito... Im just okey then...
hahaha but I did enjoy reading his blog though !!
hey ~ who's the Burrito fan as well ?? !!
if you were a fan of Burrito, you would have to check out his blog then~


2 comments:

Daniel said...

thanks for the comment, i love the burritos
cheers

Anita said...

umm... ^~^ yummy~!!