Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I was Late this morning... ><"

I was late going to work this morning !! I couldnt image that just happened to me !!
because its the very first time that I was late for working... it just never happened...
I set up the alarm clock last night... and I trusted my alarm clock ... thought it would wake me up ...!! but it didnt... >-<" luckily , one of my coworker who knocked my door when she was going to work... and I just got a big shock when she knocked my door... !!
she said..." hey are you still sleeping ??!! get up !! quick!! " and I just jumpped down from the bed and did every preparation quickly... then went to work ... ( luckily my work place very near to my house ... just 2 minutes by walking ^^" or I will get troublesome anyway)
I was surprised this morning and seemed its a warning to me ....
I will be more careful about this then... I just tested my alarm clock and found the sound was too small maybe that's why...
and I also set it up again... hopefully it will work tomorrow .... I think I probably wont sleep very well tonight... hahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was late usuallu

Tricia Ling said...

It is good to be time conscious eventhough your boss don't sound at you...

Hui
http://adabliss.blogspot.com