Friday, July 18, 2008

Im sticked by Ebay lately... ^^"

yeah... I sticked on surfing on the ebay lately... dont know why... maybe just the feeling comes out again... the feeling that I wanna buy something !! ><" I havent bought something from the internet ... because I dont trust the quality of the product ( is it really AUTHENTIC ?? who knows!! ) and also Im kinda worried about the shipping problems...
anyway... but this time
I was kinda like.... okey... well~ I think I could take a shot... or maybe just because of those amazing goods and prices ...?! hahaha anyway... so I bided many bags ( I wanna buy a bag lately... ) actually... I wanted to buy a bag from Kate Spade , just I like the brand and the price not too high as LV ,YSL... ( someting like that)
and price is affordable for me right now...
so I kept searching on ebay and found some good stuffs... but I didnt bid one of them...
so I just aimed at something else... finally I won a bag which is I like ( of course ~ haha)
its by Michael Kors who is a top designer and I like his design ~
although the bag I bought wasnt the on season one ~
but its okey as long as its good looking enough ! haha
I also bid a women's shirt which is made by ZARA
also the one brand I adore !! lol am I crazy ?? guess not...
because I know many people are more crazy and spend lots of money on it !!
and now... Im just waiting ~ and looking forward to seeing my bag soon !! ^__^ v

No comments: