Saturday, October 13, 2007

A sad song .... but the melody is very nice~

The Days Are Long And Filled With Pain

The days are long and filled with pain We'll throw our lives away again
I've never seen in my whole life My worst friend's sugar baby wife

Now my life is gone Won't you try to hold me tight?
'Cause you'll be me and I'll be out What will I find inside my head?

The sun is gone
But there's still light down inside my mind
There's still a lot for us to see in this life
Today you slipped into my head I'm waiting for you inside my bed
There ain't no sense in feeling low I need more when you ever have to go
Some might say that I walked through that door
All my dreams are made of stupid whores
Some might say that I fell from the sky
But I have got a pillow in my eye
by Maximilian Hecker

No comments: