Monday, October 8, 2007

been thinking about something...

I've been thinking about something for a while...
what am I gonna do after I graduate from collage ??
because no answer appeared... so I decided to go to "explore" my life in Australia...
working holiday it is... yeah ... is it a kinda escape ?! I dunno anyway... maybe ... maybe not !!
I got some dreams that I really wanna carry out !! but the basic is that I had to fulfill myself and not just one specific skill or something... got to fulfill myself by many different way....
my weakness is that I'm too lazy to do many things and have no patient... !! yeah I know !!
I truly know about that !! but I just cant do anything with that.... kinda sad... I know....
well what is my dream...
* I wish I could live abroad no matter which country it is...(well ~ not every country... I'll say almost every country except Asia countries.. the country I love !! ^__^) spending rest of my life there... !!
** I wish there's one guy who's the best, I love most .... and would like to spend, to share his life with me... truly take care of me ,truly love me !!
*** I wish that I could have a wonderful job .... the job which is I like , interested in that... so that I could be happier with doing that !!
Life is getting simple for me ~ I don't want a complicated life anymore !!
simple life ~ simple happiness !!!

No comments: