Monday, October 22, 2007

CoMpLiCaTeD Feeling .... >﹣<"

David told something to me this morning ...
He said he's gonna get a part time job soon and the position is... host !!
I asked him... " what kinda host ?? "
He said... " at bar !! like girls who's standing behide bar and being a hostess, doing services"
Well ~ what kinda services ~ "talking with customers"
I know what kinda job it is... we have this here in Taiwan as well ~
But sometimes.... it's not a good job for general...
Just can make lots of money with a easy way and in a short time ...
I even didn't think about that he will think doing this kinda job for making money anyway... !!!
so I just like... " shocked !! " a little bit surprised also !! and got a little bit complicated feeling...
He explained the details to me and said.... " he won't do anything over it , just chatting with those rich women... that's all !! "
I said... " okey... I see... and I trust you ... "
Why did I choose that trusting him ?!
It's all just because he's my boy friend and I love him.... am I stupid ?? !!
hahaha I don't know ... but I know what I'm doing ... for sure !!
I do think he is trustful ~ and if he isn't.... he won't tell me that he's gonna do that kinda job anyway... so...
YES... DAVID... I TRUST YOU... AND HOPE ... I'M RIGHT ...
It also make me thought about one thing again... " MONEY is such a important stuff "
It's hard to live very well without money.... and like the situation of us...
It's more harder !! I'm also a student... and I'm gonna quit my part time job this end of month...
How about after that?? !! I do wanna focus on something meaningful for myself...
so I decided to learn languages more ~ that also means I won't have extra-money then !!
I just can save money from my daily life.... >_<" maybe if there's a chance I will find a weekend PT job in Tainan.... ( yes, I decided to go back during the weekend ... cause maybe it would save some money also !! )
anyway... the thing is... I believe in you , David !!
so... hope that you won't do anything more then what you said to me !!

No comments: