Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A book " My life in Seattle" by 張妙如

I read a book named "My Life In Seattle " (西雅圖妙記). The author is 張妙如,
it's a writing and painting mixed book, very funny !! The author who married to a Norwegian and live in Seattle ... The book is talking about her daily life there and many funny,interesting things happen there !! I like this kinda book very much ~ and I was thinking that maybe I could write something like that !! hahaha it's just a thinking , a desire, but I still didn't create anything though...@.@"
Today, I read her book, also make me thought this again ~ and also make me thought about "David and Me" ~ well... maybe I could write something about us!? but the point is we're not living together, not living in the same country...
so we don't have much connection that I can write down....
I just can write something like... how I miss him... how I feel to him,what I think in my mind... !!
How poor it is anyway... so I don't create anything ...
but I really hope that I could create something like that one day !!
I make a wish again ~ seems I have many wishes !! ≧﹏≦
Will it be true one day ??!!

No comments: