Friday, October 12, 2007

National Holiday at 大鵬灣

10/10 is National Holiday!! I went to see the firework !!
I went to 大鵬灣 with some of my classmates and some strangers ( well ~ are they strangers ? haha just my classmate's friends though ) , there were two guys who had cars , so we could take free car and didn't have to ride motorbike !! I just can say how lucky we are !!
THANK YOU YOU GUYS !!
Ummm... mentioning those guys ... I just can say.... they're like what we so call "台客" really !!!
The "台客 style" driving and action ... !! @.@"
It's kinda a little bit long time since I got along with those kinda people... so I found not so ....
(dunno how to describe it ) anyway ~ we still had a very good time ~ ^__^
This time is the longest one ~ lasting one hour !! wow !! for me it's long !! I was just standding by the lagoon and taking my camera, wanted to take many nice pictures !! But after half hour past... I started feeling boring hahaha!!
Because it's just not so special for me at all.... I like the" golden ones" but too many "red ones" !!
I understood that's because it's National Holiday and the red color is symbolize the Nation and us !! anyway, I dont care any of them !! I wanna see more colorful fireworks !!! >。<"
~~~ Scream Out Loud~~~

No comments: