Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Had Too Many Macarons tonight ><"

see !! those cute little guys !!
well... yes... I had too many macarons tonight....
I will get fat ><" ( screaming... )
someone gave me a lot of macarons tonight ~
and I was very excited about that ~
when I saw that many .... I got very good mood hahaha
and I was like... um... maybe I just try one or two and see if its good... @@"
but the true is... I finished all of them ( including the chocolates go with macaron)
I just cannot resist the sweets ~
so... I indulged myself tonight... althought Im kinda regret now....
I feel my stomach is buring now ... maybe too much calories... ?! I guess so...
but anyway... the macaron is sooo yummy !! love it !!
so sweet and so great ***
can I get the free macarons again next time ?!
well ~ I hope so LOL ^ o ^ ''

No comments: