Monday, October 6, 2008

Hsiang The Brunch ( Tianmu , Taipei City )


My friend's order


Another friend's order

My order
its my day off today ~
so I invited one of my friends and her friend went out for brunch ~
its Monday... actually she had to work ... well~ she did work today...
just ... she slipped out from her office ( hahaha )
I always wonder how come she can do such things so often ~
she's kinda free ... indeed !!
anyway.... we went to a restaurant named " Hsiang The Brunch " ~
as its name... its famous for Brunch ~
when I opened the menu... the half of the whole menu are brunch sets ~
my frinds ordered Mexican style brunch and Benedict eggs brunch ( he said its canadian style ... but I have no idea if he said right haha ~ maybe someone can tell me ?! )
and I ordered the salmon omelette goes with fry potato, sour cream,vages,toasts,butter ~
its yummy ~ especially the omelette ( I love salmon !! and its very cheesy ~!! )
and all sets go with drinks
I ordered hot orange tea its good too ~ a little bit sweet and sour ~
overall this is a nice restaurant and the decorations are gorgeous ~
I didnt put the pictures of that ... but if you wanna find out ~
just go there and you will know !! ^__^

No comments: