Thursday, February 14, 2008

~ Valentines Day ~

it's Valentines Day today!! it's a day for couples !! can image there are millions of couples out there ~ cuddling , kissing, having a super great day together...
well~ back to me... I have no plans for celebrating at all this year... sad?! I would say ...
A LITTLE BIT !!
because my bf is out there in Japan (kinda a distence...) there's no way made him fly there or me fly to Japan anyway... so the only thing I can do at Valentines Day is being with my best friend then....
well... what a shame is that my best friend and I decided to see a movie tonight...
but there's no good movies which is interested us during these days...
so we ultimately decided to stay at home instead.... =.=" okey okey...
I'll just stay at home... probably see some movies fron HBO and preparing my exam which is coming soon !! and go out for no purpuses... maybe?? hahaha
hope every one have a nice Valentines Day with your partner and treasure every moment together ~ !! ***
(um... I probably got to grab some chocolates later... hahaha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one =) But I had a date with my....textbook.

Anita said...

hahaha yeah... I saw your blog !! ^*^"