Friday, February 29, 2008

every encounter has its meaning ~

I believe in that every encounter has its meaning...
yeah... I believe in that since while ago...
many things happened to me must had something connected with each other...
and I was suddenly came out with some pieces of pictures which happened before !!
which might be something either I remembered at random or just impressed me or so...
how strange it is... hahaha but for me... all of them is some kinda magical things to me~
those things included happy, sad, shocked... many emotions...
and sometimes made me surprise as well ~

well... does anyone has any experience like me did ? haha
think about it ~ maybe you could come out with something which was just like what I mentioned about ...
try to pay more attention to your every day life... explore life...
you might find many things happened , many people you met by accident ...
all has its meaning ... ...

the most important thing is... enjoy your life !!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, I believe that God has everything planned for us :)

Daniel said...

Yoz, how are you? Long time never chat =) btw, I'm going taiwai on 13th May, haha. already made my flight and tour reservation~

Daniel said...

Hihi.. how are you? long time never chat =)
Btw... I'll be going taiwan on 13th of may for holiday... already made my flight and tour reservation~ ((^(oo)^))

Anita said...

relly !! ^0^p so~
how many people are going to be with you coming here?
how many days are you gonna stay here ?

Anita said...

Haney ~ yeah... maybe God has planned everything for us ~
so, why not we just enjoy it ~ haha