Thursday, February 21, 2008

guys' issues

one of my friends Sammi talked about something with me yesterday~
she asked me " are guys just interested in talking with the women who are they like ? "
well... I said... " probably YES..." why did she come up with this question ?...
it's because there's something happening yesterday...

we hung out with a guy ( my frined invited him having lunch with us... )and who was really quite being with us...
we had tried to asked some question, tried to think about some topics talking with him...
but it didnt work anyway... well... I was wondering why did my frined want to invite him join us for lunch ? !! because they are not really know each others very well or something...
but my friend just said... she didnt care that much... okey... but actually I hate that kinda feeling ... the air was just stuffy .... I had no idea what I can talk to him...
and he seemed had no interests talking with us as well.... so... kinda bad experiences yesterday...
actually... I dont like that kinda guy and had no interested in being friends with him either...
hope it wont be have next time !! ><"

so... just because of that... Sammi asked me that question though...
um... even though I have 80 % agree that saying... but there's still some exceptions !!
maybe just depends on guys... I mean... in my opinion ...
men and women really can just be friends for sure !! ( because I have some boy's friends~ )
just... maybe it didnt happen to her anyway...
but I do have a question... and I do agree with that thinking ...
if a woman wants to make friends with a man too actively ...
does the man think that maybe she wants something from him or she is crashing down on him ? and he will just like dont care anything... and wont have interests in the woman anyway... ?
the answer might be positive ... !! @_@"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that kind of guy is BORING.... :P