Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I cried... yesterday... >-<...

I cried... because miss David again ... miss him soooo much !!
we chatted on the msn yesterday... he mentioned that coming over to see me ...
but... its gonna be in April !! what??!! that's just kinda long time after anyway....
it's kinda a long time since we were being together last time... so really miss him ...
and he just told me that we must to wait untill April and we could meet then...
although we are being together for over half a year already~ but we seldom meet each other ~
I can count the days that we met by my hand.... I do treasure it ~ because we cannot do anything but keep going like now...
the way we love each other ...
the way we feel each other just like we're together...
the way I think of him...
the way we have this kinda long distance relationship ...
sometimes just feel very very miss him ~ and this time... it was more stronger then before ~
I couldnt believe that I cried...
when can I really be with him ?
when can I really be by his side ?
when can I..... ... ?
hope there's one day that all of my thinking will come true ~
hope there's one day that all my dreams will come true ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...cheer up girl. Make yourself occupied, time will pass very fast. Look! It's already going into February!

Anita said...

thank you ... I will try not to think too much... and be happier~ ^__^

Crissy said...

it's kinda hard being committed with someone distant. so free yourself from these lonely times and eat chocolates to be happier. hahaha.

Anita said...

hahaha you said right !! maybe I need some chocolates for making myself happier >。<"