Sunday, January 13, 2008

winter vacation's coming next week ^^

winter vacation's coming !!
a semester is done again~!!
it's kinda going very fast anyway...
overview this semester... seemed I didnt do something very meaningful at school...
but anyway... I was okey with this semester except sometimes I felt a little bit bored with some classes... @﹏@"


well ~ think about something more happier ~
Im gonna visit Macau next Friday ~
just a very short trip there ~( 3 days...)
but I still look forward to it ~


why did I choose Macau??
hahaha very simple tho.
just because I have been to many Asia countries...
and Macau is one that I haven't been to !!
it's just so close to Taiwan and I actually didn't think about visiting there~!!
so ~ I just though ... let's do it anyway !!
although it's just a very short trip ...
but I guess I would enjoy being there
and see many different , fun things as well !!


4 comments:

Shiphire said...

You spelled my site wrongly.

Anita said...

oh? really ?!! sorry about that !! I'll correct it anyway ~ ^^

Shiphire said...

Once again its wrong..
You spelled shiphire ustbin
where's the D for the dustbin?

Anita said...

^^" relly sorry about that !!
so I'd corrected it again ... is that right? ^^"