Friday, January 25, 2008

GOAL 2 : LIVING THE DREAM (film)

I saw this movie by DVD yesterday ~

it was a great movie !!
not just only the actors are strong but also it's a very inspired movie!
and in the end... it was very touching...

it describes something about dreams and the career of sportsman ~ it's tough really...!!
sometimes you may lose something (your family, lover, friends...) because of your career...


it's not that easy anyway ~ he from having nothing to have almost everything and lose something ... but in the end... he found them back again ... and knew what the important things are ... he realized something by the time when he got the money and fame... but there's no one could share with him...
when he got hurt , he couldn't play ... his career must be stopped...
there's something he said to her gf which was very touching to me...
" you know Im not good at this... but before I go out tonight and play the biggest game of my life... I wanted to call you ... because I want to hear me out ... everything has turned inside out since I came here .. and all this money ... I dont need it , without you it's nothing !!
I already met my mom ...... Im not gonna make a excuse to what I'd done... ....
I'm just so sorry to treating you like I did and for pushing you away ... ...
I know I took my eye off the ball , but I wanna make things right ...
I love you ... please call me ... I just wanna know if I have the second chance... ... "

when I saw this and the rest of the scene... I felt very toughing by that...

I did enjoy the film much ... its recommended!!

No comments: