Monday, December 17, 2007

decision changing...

many things happened to me these days...
something about love , friends and something about my future ...
originally, I'd planed to go to Australia with my best friend for working holiday...
but now ... something make me rethink it..
because I have a job opportunity after I graduate from collage...
and I do wanna seize this opportunity anyway...
well ... I just can take one side... and got to give up another one... !! >.<"
it's kinda a hard decision to decide...
through these days kept thinking and thinking...
maybe I would choose go to work first ~
many things and also my dreams need me to achieve them~!!
so... yeah... if I choose go to work instead of working holiday...
I must stay in Taiwan then... and also... I must face the real life...!!
keep thinking and thinking...

No comments: