Friday, September 26, 2008

MELANGE CAFE ( Taipei City)



~~ WAFFLE ~~


GET CLOSER ... HEHE...
** ICE DROPS STYLE CAFE **

I went out with one of my friends and her colleague for afternoon tea today~

we went to a famous cafe shop --- MELANGE CAFE

well... why is it famous ???

I heard many people say that the waffle there is very good !!

so I just talked to my friend that we could try ~~

so... here we came this afternoon...

when we arrived there... wow there're sooo many people stand in line !!!

um..... I should say "sit" in line... haha maybe they'd been waited too long...

so they just sitting by the road... ops !! I forgot to picture that !! LOL

and we were gonna become some of them...

(btw... they are not accept the reservation so only one thing you can do is going there and waiting if you wanna eat .... )

about one hour after ...

finally we could go inside and have the famous waffle ...

I ordered the mix fruit waffle

yes ! its true ~ it's big !! I could finish all of them ~ so I asked them to let me take out and

they packaged them with a cute paper bag ( love it )

there's another recommended thing is ICE DROPS STYLE CAFE
its a little bit bitter for me actually ~
but if you like black coffee Im sure that you will like it ~
my friend and her colleague ordered sandwish and "toast" pizza
(kinda strange and not that worthy anyway )
sandwish is good as well ~ if you r hungry and wanna have something salty you could order that !
overall... the food there is good ~ if you are in Taipei ~ and you can bear waiting for like one hour or more... then you could go there and have some yummy waffle with coffee !!
^__________^ v

the address : 1F., No.23, Lane 16, Sec. 2, Zhongshan N. Rd.,
Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan

No comments: