Thursday, September 4, 2008

friends V.S. your lover

this is a complicated issue between frineds and your lover.... why do I say so.... because....
there's a thing just happening to my best friend " Sammi " ...
yesterday, she just told me and made the appointment with me that she would love to come here for visiting me on Friday.... but suddently ... I just got a message from her that she wanted to change the date to next week just because of her BIG GUY !! she said her BF would come to Taiwan and stay in Taipei for 4 days,
so she will come here and visit me as well....
well.... my point isnt the time when she will come over ...
just I dont like that kinda feeling !!
someone already promised me something and just one day ( just one day !!) things just changed...!! how come !!?? she might wanna save money and spend someone's money .... because her bf is gonna pay it for her !! ( I guess so )
well... just dont like that kinda her....
maybe its kinda like Im now jealous of her... well probably yes and no...
because I just dont like see that kinda her .... spending someone's money and the one who's just her bf ( he isnt her husband or something) ... she wasnt like that before...
I remember she was like some kinda girl and said many things about what she will do when she meet something or someone... but well ~ I just can say... saying is one thing and doing is another !! now I prove it all and just on my best frined.... I dont know whether he and she will work it out for forever or not.... ( we'll see anyway... !! )
jsut dont like the action she's doing ...
I guess many people also think so... but I dont wanna tell her so...
becasue she is in there ...
when people in there ( like the situation of her )
they wont feel any bad thing indeed !! so...
and hope she will find out something someday or maybe they will be together happy forever ?! who knows !! ??
just I still care about her as my friend....
so I dont wanna loose her because of anything...
(but I feel very bad about her acting ... )

No comments: