Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Strange Feeling...


ME WALK AWAY....
I have some strange feeling lately... dont know why... just a feeling ...


I wanna get away... get away from here... wanna go somewhere out of here...


somewhere that no one knows me... somewhere that people there are very different from here...


feel kinda empty these days... probably because I got a fulfill week last week ...


since two of my friends went back to NYC and Scotland... my days just from the busy days to the plain days... and back to Kaoshiung... back to collage... feel every day just like the same... so..


it's Tuesday today !! the day which I hate must !! why ? because we just have one course in the all day on Tuesday... and it's just right in the early morning !! hate it !!


when I woke up in today... there's just only one thing in my head... which is "shirt !! I dont wanna go to class !! " hahaha but still cannot miss the class anyway...


well ~ seems too much complaint !! gotta stop saying it !!


hope the feeling will go away soon ... or maybe I need to find something to do and make me feel better then ~ ( maybe Im too lazy lately... @ˍ@")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same feeling sometimes...